What fun! Pickles are marinaded in Kool Aid creating unique colors with a sweet and tangy flavor!
- 1 jar (46 ounce) whole dill pickles
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 packets red Kool-Aid (such as cherry flavored)
Drain and discard the juice from the pickle jar. Remove the pickles from the jar and cut each one in half lengthwise. Return the pickles to the jar and set aside.
In a large measuring cup, combine the sugar, water and Kool-Aid. Mix until the sugar has completely dissolved. Pour enough of the liquid into the pickle jar to cover the pickles. Discard any excess.
Cover the jar and refrigerate at least 24 hours.
Makes one 46-ounce jar of pickles.
You'll also love
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Easy Macaroni Salad with Ham 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Bush’s Best Three Bean Chili 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Stuffed French... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Amish Pickled Beets 3.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Kool Aid Frosting 4.1/5 (13 Votes)