Cranberry Spinach Salad
Tangy, tart, and healthy.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup almonds, blanched and slivered
- 1 pound spinach, rinsed and torn
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced onion (or grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted.
Remove from heat and let cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted
almonds and cranberries.
3. On a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame
seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white
wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and olive oil. Toss with
spinach just before serving.
You'll also love
- Fresh Apple Cake with Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Wings From Buffalo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caraway Chickent with Belgian... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ann Dye’s Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Crumb Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)