Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c. sour cream
- 3/4 c. Stonewall Kitchen blueberry jam, well stirred
Cooking time 60mins
l. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Butter 10 in bundt pan and dust with flour.
3. In a mixer or by hand, cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, blending well, and then add sour cream. Mix until combined.
5.Gradually fold in flour, vanilla, baking powder, and salt into creamed mixture until just blended.
6. Reserve 1/2 c. of batter and mix with 3/4 blueberry jam.
7. Pour 3/4 remaining batter into the prepared pan, smoothing to the edges and creating a slight "trough" with a spatula.
8. Gently spoon the blueberry mix into the batter "trough", being careful not to touch the sides of the pan.
9. Pour the remaining batter over the jam and smooth the top.
10. Set pan on middle rack in over and bake for about 60 min., or until the sides of the cake pull away from the pan.
11. Cool on a wire rack for a least 30 minutes. Turn onto a plate, sprinkle with conf. sugar, drizzle with remaining jam.
You'll also love
- Spinach-Stuffed Shells Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Michael Symon's White Bean and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Coconut Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Flan Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Passover Strawberry Shortcake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frozen White Chocolate & Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dr. Weil's Blueberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Make-Ahead Sour Cream Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)