Coconut Cake Frosting(marshmallow Fluff)****
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- No-Cook Frosting:
- 4 teaspoons powdered egg whites
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (7.5 ounces) marshmallow crème
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened flake coconut
Adapted from parents.com
1. In medium-size bowl, mix powdered whites and 1/4 cup warm water; let stand 5 minutes to soften; lightly whisk to dissolve.
2. Add cream of tartar. Beat on medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
3. Gradually beat in sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, until blended. Beat in salt.
4. Reduce speed to medium; beat in one third of marshmallow crème, then 1 tablespoon warm water. Beat in remaining marshmallow crème, then remaining warm water.
5. Beat in coconut extract; continue beating until frosting is good spreading consistency, adding 1 to 2 tablespoons more water if needed.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips 3.7/5 (114 Votes)
- CRAZY CARAMEL APPLE PIE BOMBS 3.9/5 (68 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef and... 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Lemon-Limoncello Cupcakes 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Layered Coconut Chocolate Bars 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
Review this recipe