This delicious cocktail is a spin on the classic Cuban mojito with an addition of a raspberry-infused simple syrup.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 lime slices, cut into wheel shape
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 2 ounces or 1/4 cup white rum
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- Ice cubes, as needed
- Raspberry, for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 485mins
Adapted from cookingchanneltv.com
In a saucepan combine the sugar and water. Cook the mixture over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the saucepan from the heat and add in the raspberries. Allow the mixture to steep for at least one day. The simple syrup will keep up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
In a cocktail shaker, muddle or crush the lime and mint leaves. Add in 1/2 ounce or 1 tablespoon raspberry simple syrup, the white rum and raspberry liqueur. Add ice, cover, shake, and then serve in a rocks glass. Garnish with a raspberry.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby... 3.8/5 (102 Votes)
- Prize Winning Meatloaf 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- French Apple Cobbler 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Taquitos with Avocado Dipping Sauce 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry & White Chocolate Cream... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Very Berry Triple Fruit Pie 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Egg Nog 4.5/5 (19 Votes)