Broccoli and Cheese Manicotti
- 8 ounces manicotti shells
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella chesse, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook manicotti shells according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
3. In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, egg, salt, and pepper. Add broccoli; mix well.
4. Fill each manicotti shell with about 1/3 cup cheese mixture (see Notes) and place in prepared baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over stuffed shells and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot and bubbling.
You'll also love
- Chorizo, Chicken & Shrimp Faux... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Desert: Blackberry Pie Bars 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Tomato-less Rustic... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- NaNa Wanda’s Chili with Corn... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Broccoli with Garlic Butter and... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Crockpot No-Boil Manicotti 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Italian manicotti 4.4/5 (7 Votes)