Crockpot No-Boil Manicotti
- 2 1/4 cups Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Remaining Ingredients
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 jars Bertolli Spaghetti Sauce
- 14.5 oz can of Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 8 oz Manicotti shells
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 180mins
Adapted from thriftytstreasures.com
Brown the ground beef and add 1 jar of spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes.
While meat mixture is simmering, put together your filling by combining all ingredients.
Place the filling mixture in a gallon size freezer bag and snip off the end.
Place remaining jar of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of an oval crockpot.
Pipe the filling mixture into the manicotti and place in crockpot.
Cover the filled manicotti with the meat mixture. Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours, or until manicotti is fork tender. (Top with 1 cup of Mozzarella the last 30 minutes of cook time.)
You'll also love
- STUFFED MANICOTTI 4/5 (1 Votes)