Garlic Shrimp with White Wine Sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound shrimp
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
1. Get your skillet out and coat it well with olive oil. Scatter your garlic, salt and pepper. Don’t go too heavy with the salt and pepper, you can always add more later. Turn the heat on until the oil starts to simmer, about medium low.
2. Spread your shrimp out in your skillet. You want to cook it until it starts to turn a little pink on the side that is down. I think I cooked mine about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Once your shrimp is done, place it in a bowl, plate or some type of dish to hold it in.
3. In the same skillet, add your butter and wine. I also added a little more pepper at this point. Simmer this mixture until it thickens up, stirring occasionally. Mine took about 7 minutes. Add your shrimp back in.
4. Coat your shrimp in the sauce and make sure they are warm. I let mine hang out with the sauce for about 2 minutes or so. Put your pasta in a bowl or on a plate and toss with the shrimp and sauce. Add parsley and basil if you’d like. I think it was a great touch to finish off this super easy and delicious dish.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (813 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (468 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)