Pineapple Jalapeno Pizza
- 1 large prebaked pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb mix, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno pepper
Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Brush the entire crust surface with olive oil, and sprinkle with Italian herb mix, parsley flakes, and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese over the crust.
Place pineapple chunks in a bowl, and toss with remaining Parmesan cheese. Spread the pineapple chunks evenly over the crust, and sprinkle pizza with the chopped jalapeno. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Place the pizza directly on the oven rack, and bake until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted and slightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 270 | Total Fat: 11.2g | Cholesterol: 30mg
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Pineapple Mango Rum Cocktail 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce... 4.6/5 (101 Votes)