Lemon Flan Cake
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake, thawed
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
LINE 9-inch round cake pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray. Cut cake into 1/2-inch slices. (You will have about 16 slices). Arrange cake slices in bottom and up side of prepared pan to form even layer, cutting slices as needed to fill in gaps.
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix at least 2 min. until completely dissolved; carefully pour into blender. Add cream cheese, milk and sugar; cover. Blend until smooth. Stir in lemon peel. Pour over cake in pan.
REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours or until set. Lift from pan, using foil handles. Top with whipped topping.