Walking Taco Casserole
These walking taco casseroles are absolutely delicious. Forget the casserole dish and put all of the ingredients into individual fritos bags for a fun dinner on a camping trip!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 bag Fritos corn chips
- 1 to 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Brown 1 1/2 lbs ground beef. Mix in taco seasoning and cook according to directions on package.
Layer in a casserole dish in the following order: Fritos chips, meat mixture, shredded cheese. Repeat layers once again.
Bake at 350°F for about 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
After removing from oven I added more cheese on the top.
You'll also love
- Southern Living 'Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Southern Shrimp & Grits 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- The Absolute BEST Crockpot Beef... 4.3/5 (103 Votes)
- Ground Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
- Skinny Shake 4.3/5 (101 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Rice & Cheese... 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole 4.3/5 (98 Votes)