Walking Taco Casserole
These walking taco casseroles are absolutely delicious. Forget the casserole dish and put all of the ingredients into individual fritos bags for a fun dinner on a camping trip!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 bag Fritos corn chips
- 1 to 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Brown 1 1/2 lbs ground beef. Mix in taco seasoning and cook according to directions on package.
Layer in a casserole dish in the following order: Fritos chips, meat mixture, shredded cheese. Repeat layers once again.
Bake at 350°F for about 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
After removing from oven I added more cheese on the top.
You'll also love
- Jalapeño Popper Wontons 4.4/5 (218 Votes)
- German Potato Salad Heirloom Recipe 4.4/5 (220 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Skirt Steak 4.1/5 (248 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Pasta 4.1/5 (250 Votes)
- Basic Ground Beef American Goulash 4.2/5 (232 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4/5 (336 Votes)
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes 4.5/5 (206 Votes)
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (200 Votes)