Basil Cream Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup minced onion
- 3/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil ( I used more...)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- hot cooked & drained fettuccine
- I also added garlic & salt
Saute chicken, onions, and mushrooms in oil until chicken is no longer pink
In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Add chicken broth, boullion & cream.
Stir in basil & pepper.
Bring to a boil. Cook & stir for 2 minutes.
Combine with the chicken mixture.
Serve over fettuccine
You'll also love
- Gai Ding Almond Chicken 3.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Pizza 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Kevin's Famous Macaroni and Cheese 4.7/5 (32 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese Skillet... 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Baked Chicken with Fresh Tomatoes... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Basil Chicken with Feta Slow Cooker 4.6/5 (5 Votes)