Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
These hot roast beef sandwiches are great for lunch, dinner, or even just a snack if you use small dinner rolls. They’re easy to throw together and are great for a crowd.
- 12 whole dinner rolls, or small sandwich buns (I Used whole wheat)
- 1 pound roast beef, thinly shaved, or ham or both
- 1 pound Cheese (Provolone, Swiss, Mozzarella, Even Cheez Whiz)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mayo or straight prepared horseradish
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Optional Dressing Ingredients: Sriracha, Hot Sauce, Dried Onion Flakes
- Instead Of Fresh, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Etc.)
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix together the mayo, mustard, poppy seeds, grated onion, horseradish mayo and Worcestershire. Taste the dressing and adjust the ingredients however you wish.
To assemble, spread the dressing on the top and bottom buns. On the bottom bun lay a slice of provolone, then some roast beef; finish with a slice of American cheese and then top of bun.
Wrap each sandwich in a foil square, and either bake right away or keep in the fridge. To bake right away, put them on a baking sheet in the oven until the buns are slightly crusty and the cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes.
Great for a crowd!
You'll also love
- Smokey Shrimp & Tomato Bisque 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Golden Corral Bourbon Street... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Potato... 4.1/5 (65 Votes)
- ANCHO-RUBBED PRIME RIB STEAKS WITH... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe