Chicken Wings in Beer Sauce
Chicken wings rubbed with curry and garlic and baked in light beer.
- 1 lbs (500 g) chicken wings
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 cups light beer
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon salt
Adapted from everythingofcooking.com
Mix garlic, curry and salt in blender.
Blend it all up until you get smooth paste.
Rub the wings with the paste and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
Remove the chicken wings from the fridge and put in deep greasy roasting tin.
Pour the beer over the wings.
Send them to the preheated oven and bake for 40 min at 392 ºF (200 ºC).
You'll also love
- Spicy Honey-Glazed Parsnips 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- ROASTED SQUASH TOSS 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork Chops alla Pizzaiola 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chickpea and Sausage Minestrone 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chilaquiles-Style Roasted Chicken... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)