Slow-Cooker Beer-Orange Chicken
- 1 bottle (12 oz) beer
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen orange juice concentrate (not thawed)
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 8 pieces (2 1/2 to 3 lbs) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley and orange slices, if desired
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In 6-quart slow cooker, mix beer, frozen orange juice concentrate and garlic.
2 Place chicken thighs in single layer on top. Sprinkle tops of chicken thighs with poultry seasoning and salt.
3 Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165° F). Serve topped with chopped fresh parsley and orange slices.
You'll also love
- Chinese Style-Chicken Long Rice... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken-Ramen Noodle Pot Pie 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Orange Balsamic... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Harissa Chicken Dinner 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cranberry-Orange Scones 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Beer in the Butt Chicken & Drippin... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Skinny Slow Cooker Chicken... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beer Can Chicken 4.6/5 (5 Votes)