Roasted Cajun Chicken
Justin Wilson's recipes.
- 1 T. flour
- 2 c. onion sliced
- 1/2 c. parsley
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 T. Worcestershire
- 1/4 t. betts
- 20 chicken thighs(without skin and bone)
- Red pepper
- 1/2 c. ball pepper sliced
- 1/2 T. garlic
- 1/2 c. white wine
- 1/2 T. soy souse 1 cooking bag
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Put salt and red pepper on chicken.
Put flour and chicken in cooking bag.
On top of chicken put onion, bell pepper, parsley and garlic.
Mix water, wine, Worcestershire, soy souse, betts and pour in bag carefully.
Cook at 350 for 1 1/2 hrs. to 2 hrs.
Serve on rice
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Peachy Keen Chicken 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble-Up Bake... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Tipsy Chicken and Dressing 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken with Meyer Lemons... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach & Bean Soup 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cajun Courtbouillon 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Shrimp Broccoli... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)