Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Low-fat sour cream for the pancakes
- For the Strawberry Sauce:
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Combine all of the above in a bowl and mix.
Heat a large cast-iron griddle with a pat of butter. Ladle the batter onto the griddle.
When little holes in the pancake form; flip and finish cooking.
For the Strawberry Sauce:
Combine all of the above in a saucepan and simmer on low until thickened.
Serve with the pancakes.
You'll also love
- Crock-Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Soup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pork Rib End Roast w/ Irish Ketchup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cucumber Chickpea Salad 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Goat... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple with Coconut... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cranberry Serrano Relish 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- RASPBERRY SWIRL ROLLS 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- No-Bake Strawberry Banana Pudding... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)