No-Bake Strawberry Banana Pudding Twinkies® Cake
Strawberry shortcakes include a fluffy cake, like a Twinkies cake, covered in strawberries and whipped cream, often topped with more strawberries.
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- 10 Twinkies®, individually wrapped
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 3.4 ounce box Jell-O banana cream pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Adapted from recipelion.com
Rinse strawberries, pat dry. Slice half the strawberries, mix with confectioners sugar and set aside.
Dice remaining strawberries place in separate bowl and set aside to top cake with. Place unwrapped Twinkies in a medium casserole dish.
Mix pudding with milk, vanilla and heavy cream, and pour over Twinkies.
Top with sliced strawberries, then top with whipped cream.
Place diced strawberries on top of whipped cream, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Dill & Sea Salt Roasted Chickpeas 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Cucumber Bites with Herbed Cream... 3.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Citrusy Champagne Sangria 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Cake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Stacks 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Auntie Ime's Banana panikeke... 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe