Easy 7-UP Pound Cake
- 1 1/2 c unsalted butter, softened
- 3 c granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 3/4 cup 7 Up
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
1. Preheat the oven to 325.
2. Grease and lightly flour a 10 inch tube pan. Set it aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the flour and the lemon and vanilla extracts. Beat well.
Gently fold in the 7 Up, 1/4 cup at a time. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
4. Bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
5. Transfer the cake from the oven to a wire rack. Let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Unmold the cake onto a wire rack to cool completely. Transfer to a serving platter.
You'll also love
- Shirley Temple Poke Cake 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Lemon Cupcake with Lemon... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Outback Alice Springs Chicken 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- White Chocolate Lemon Meringue Pie 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Chicken Sour Cream Enchilada... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Orange-Coconut Angel Food Cake 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Boston Cream Poke Cake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Blueberry Pound Cake 4.4/5 (51 Votes)