Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
Bisquick mix makes quick work of this Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake. Easily adapted to use other fillings if you prefer. Enjoy!
- 4 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (21-ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of 1 (15x10x1-inch) pan or 2 (9-inch) square pans with shortening or cooking spray. In large bowl, stir all coffee cake ingredients except pie filling; beat vigorously with spoon 30 seconds.
Spread two-thirds of the batter (about 2 1/2 cups) in 15x10-inch pan or one-third of the batter (about 1 1/4 cups) in each square pan. Spread pie filling over batter (filling may not cover batter completely). Drop remaining batter by tablespoonfuls onto pie filling.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown. Meanwihle, in small bowl, stir glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over warm coffee cake. Serve warm or cool.
You'll also love
- Bobby Flay's Perfect Porterhouse... 3.8/5 (222 Votes)
- kale quinoa patties 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Pretzel Turkeys 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Knott’s Berry Farm Biscuits 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Guacamole & Sweet Potato Chips 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Strawberry Arugula Salad with... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Cranberry Tart 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Birthday Sheetcake 4.6/5 (22 Votes)