Velveeta Shells and Cheese Cheeseburger Mac
A Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner gives you a leg up on this super-quick cheeseburger mac. Add ground beef, tomatoes and a few other ingredients—and enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 (12-ounce) package Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
Add water, milk and ketchup; mix well. Bring to boil. Stir in Shell Macaroni; return to boil. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Stir in Cheese Sauce, tomatoes and onions; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Prepare Tipi-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Mac as directed, substituting 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce for ketchup. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Pieces just before serving.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Roll Baked Donuts 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry Cookies with White... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Cajun Lasagne 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Garlic... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Balls 4.1/5 (109 Votes)
Review this recipe