Baked Shrimp in Cream Sauce
From Ms. Ann
- 1 1/2 lbs (16-20) shrimp, cleaned and butterflied (drained on paper towels)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup fresh parley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange butterflied shrimp cut side down in oven proof baking dish, putting the tails up as you go.
Heat butter and garlic until butter is melted. Then add paprika, salt and pepper, add heavy cream and pour over shrimp.
Bake uncovered for 12 minutes or until shrimp are done.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve as an appetizer with French bread.
Can be served as a main dish with pasta or rice.
You'll also love
- Bailey's Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jimmy's Favorite Garlic Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wet Cure for Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Scallops (bacon-wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Egg 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Shrimp and Black Bean Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)