Sausage, Artichoke, and Parmesan Cheese Stuffing
- 1 lb of Bulk Sausage
- 1 (12oz) jar of marinated artichokes
- 4 cups of herb stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup of fresh trinity mix ( onion, bellpepper..etc...
- 2 cups of reduce sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Crumble sausage and place in 13 x 9in baking dish; bake 15 minutes. Chop artichoke in to bite size pieces.
2. Remove dish from oven and crumble sausage finely ; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover with foil; bake 35 minutes.
3. Remove foil; bake 10 more minutes or until browned.