Crispy Pork Medallions
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 8 medallions
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Rub mustard evenly over pork medallions. Combine panko, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Dredge pork in panko mixture. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add pork; sauté 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn pork. Place skillet in oven; bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until pork reaches 145°. Let stand 3 minutes.