Mini Pizza Tacos
Mini pizzas are made with tortillas that are cut into small rounds and topped with traditional pizza toppings. Mix up the topping for your preference, this recipe calls for pepperoni but if you do not like pepperoni or you are vegan or vegetarian, add vegan cheese and vegetables to make this recipe your own. Mini Pizza Tacos are the perfect bite-sized morsels for your next casual party because everyone loves pizza and tacos, so why not just combine everyone's two favorite foods into one mega delicious appetizer.
- 5 (10-inch in diameter) tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- pepperoni slices, optional, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from twistedfood.co.uk
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut 4 to 5 rounds out of each tortilla shell with a cookie cutter, you'll need about 25 shells.
In a bowl, mix together butter, garlic powder, and oregano. Toss each tortilla round in butter mixture to coat.
Flip a muffin tin upside down. Place the tortilla pieces in between muffin cups. Bake 5 to 6 minutes until just golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
Fill each with a spoonful of pizza sauce. Top with grated mozzarella and pepperoni slices. Arrange on a tray and bake for 5 to 6 minutes until cheese has melted.
You'll also love
- Mini Pizza Rolls 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Grilled Stuffed Portobello... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Fresh Raspberry Sauce 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.1/5 (65 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip 4.5/5 (39 Votes)