Slow-Cooker Bourbon Cocktail Sausages
So easy, simply set it and forget it with yummy and delicious Slow-Cooker Bourbon Cocktail Sausages recipe.
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut diagonally into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 bottle (12 ounce) chili sauce
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons onion, grated
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 190mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add sausage. Cook about 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
Spray 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix chili sauce, bourbon, brown sugar and onion. Add sausage; stir to coat.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve sausage with toothpicks.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Scampi 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Maple-Bourbon Smash 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Old Bay Corn Flake Crab Cakes 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Egg and Spinach Quiche Cups 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheddar, Jalapeno & Bacon Dip 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Pasta & Broccoli Sausage Simmer 4.7/5 (25 Votes)