CORNED BEEF HASH
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound cooked corned beef, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 fried or poached eggs
In large saucepan combine potatoes with water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover and cook until fork-tender, about 30 minutes. Drain. Peel off skin and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a heavy skillet over medium heat, melt butter or margarine. Add onions and saute until brown. Add potatoes, corned beef, red or green pepper, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until potatoes are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve topped with fried or poached eggs.
Makes 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Sun Gold... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crab & Corn Chowder 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Pressure Cooker... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cornish Pasty 5/5 (2 Votes)
- HELL'S KITCHEN BEEF WELLINGTON 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Corned Beef Hash with Poached Eggs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Corned Beef Hash with Eggs 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe