Bacon Pasta Salad
Bacon pasta salad is such a delicious treat! Try it as a side for a summer dinner or bbq, or even bring it along for a picnic!
- 8 ounces rotini, uncooked
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Kraft Zesty Italian
- 1 can Oscar Mayer Real Bacon
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Cook rotini as directed on package.
Mix rotini, Italian dressing, tomatoes and green onions. Cover.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bacon immediately before serving.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (1553 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.1/5 (1008 Votes)
- Roasted Orange Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegan Mushroom Rosemary Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- INDOOR PULLED PORK WITH SWEET AND... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nature's Table Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Ginger Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with... 0/5 (0 Votes)