Nature's Table Pasta Salad
Here's a colorful and flavorful pasta salad that's easily made special with the addition of fresh vegetables and an even easier homemade dressing.
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 pounds rotini tri-colored pasta
- 1 1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons Spike All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Additional Romano cheese for garnish (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
Fold together pasta and vegetables.
Put dressing ingredients in blender container and blend until smooth.
Fold dressing into pasta and vegetables.
Garnish with additional Romano, if desired.
You'll also love
- Apple Cider Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Joe's Stone Crab Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ROSEMARY GARLIC HASH BROWNS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Horseradish Garlic Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive /Crescent roll appetizer 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PORK TENDERLOIN AND PASTA IN... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Delilah Winder's Macaroni and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shortcut Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)