Nutrition information per serving:
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans fats: 0g
- 1/2 c. Hy-Vee sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 1/4 c. pomegranate juice, divided
- Fresh mint leaves, raspberries and/or pomegranate seeds, to garnish
Adapted from hy-vee.com
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved. Remove pan from heat and let cool for 20 minutes.
Place frozen raspberries and 1 cup pomegranate juice in a food processor and puree. Press the raspberry puree through a fine mesh strainer to remove the seeds. Combine raspberry juice mixture with remaining pomegranate juice and sugar mixture, stirring well. Pour fruit mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. Transfer to a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze until firm. Sorbet will appear soft but will firm up after freezing.
Garnish with mint leaves, raspberries and/or pomegranate seeds.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Casserole 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Almost-Famous Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Essence of Orange Muffins 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Chocolate Walnut... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies with... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Cranberry Cider Punch 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pomegranate Cheesecake with... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)