Raspberry-White Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- 1 whole pack of Oreo's, filling removed
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves, seedless
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 x 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tspn vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 4 oz white chocolate, chopped into chunks
- 2 oz white chocolate, shaved
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from chefjoshuaalan.com
1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees and place large roasting pan with about 1 inch of water in the oven.
2) Combine water and raspberry preserves with water in a pot over medium heat. Stir until smooth. Remove and refridgerate.
3) Combine crushed Oreo wafers with melted butter, and mix until blended. Place crumbs into a springform pan lined with parchment paper, and press until 2/3 way up the side. Chill in freezer.
4) Cream cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs and blend just until mixed.
5) Chop 4 ounces of white chocolate and sprinkle upon the cookie crust. Add cream cheese mixture.
6) Drop raspberry mixture along random parts of the cheesecake and swirl with a knife.
7) Remove roasting pan from oven. Wrap bottom and sides of springform pan with aluminum foil to prevent water leakage. Place springform inside of roasting pan.
8 ) Bake for 15 minutes on 475, then reduce to 60 minutes on 350.
9) Remove from oven, cool to room temperature, remove foil, and place in fridge for at least 4 hours.
10) Remove, garnish with shaved chocolate, and enjoy!