Banana Cream Pie Cookies
These cookies have all the flavor of a banana cream pie in a neat, soft, yet crunchy cookie. What a great way to bring banana cream pie wherever you like.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package banana cream pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 5 graham crackers, crumbled into small pieces
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cream together sugars and butter until mixed well and creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add in flour, pudding mix, salt and baking soda. Stir in completely. Mix in graham cracker pieces and white chocolate chips.
Scoop cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8-9 minutes until lightly golden (they might not look all the way done).
Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes, then remove them to cooling rack to cool for the additional time.
You'll also love
- Honey Garlic Crunch Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Bacon Bombs 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Praline-Banana Swirls 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken & Wild Rice Soup 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Rosé Wine Cupcakes 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Caramel-Apple Shortcakes 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Cookies 4.5/5 (29 Votes)