Slow Cooker Corn Beef
- 12 new potatoes, quartered
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 4 pounds corned beef brisket
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- 8 black pepper
- 1 head cabbage, wedged
Place potatoes and carrots in bottom of stoneware. Add brisket, onion, bay leaves and peppercorns.
Add enough water to cover.
Cover; cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
Add cabbage halfway through cooking.
You'll also love
- Pork Chops with Sour Cream Sauce 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- FISH 'A LA ROMA 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Lemon Blueberry Biscotti 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blueberry-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Tomato Mini Tarts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Salmon & Potatoes 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Roast Beef Sandwich 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Best Honey Cornbread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)