Slow Cooker Slop
So easy - the recipe calls for no stirring until the 6 hours are up! Put the ingredients for this 'slop' in the slow cooker in the morning and do nothing until dinner is ready!
- Put in crockpot in this order..DO NOT STIR!
- 1 large can of green beans (do not drain)
- 8 Russet potatoes, cut up
- 2 Kielbasa Sausages, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 chicken bullion cubes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Put in enough water to cover the potatoes.
Drop in 4 chicken buillion cubes
Salt and Pepper to taste!
Cook on high for 6 hours!
Stir right before serving but not until then!!!!
You'll also love
- The BEST Skinny Ranch Dressing (3... 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Zucchini & Spaghetti Squash... 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Cherry-Jalapeno Barbeque Sauce... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread in a Jar 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Upside Down Banana Walnut French... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Citrus Martini 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Skinny Slow Cooked Pernil (Puerto... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)