- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 lg eggs
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp oil or butter
- 2 strips cooked bacon
Adapted from prevention.com
1. Whisk flours, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
2. Whisk buttermilk, pumpkin puree, eggs, honey, and oil in another bowl.
3. Gently stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture.
4. Heat cast-iron griddle coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
5. In batches, drop heaping tablespoonfuls of batter onto griddle to form 3" pancakes (about 12). Cook until bottoms are golden, 2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with crumbled cooked bacon. Flip and cook until bottoms are golden, 2 minutes longer.
7. Finish cooking and keep warm in a 350°F oven, 5 minutes. Drizzle with maple syrup.
You'll also love
- LEMON CHEESE CAKE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Soy-Brown Sugar-Glazed Chicken... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon White Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Jam 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lean Beef Skyler Italian Pasta . 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Skinny Spaghetti Squash Alfredo 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chipotle Bacon Meatloaf 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab-And-Pork Spring Rolls 5/5 (1 Votes)