Low Carb White Chocolate Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Bake Mix (250 mL)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (60 mL)
- Liquid sweeetener to equal 1/4 cup sugar (60 mL)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (0.5 mL)
- 12 oz regular cream cheese, softened (375 g)
- Liquid sweetener to equal 3/4 cup sugar (175 mL)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup granular erythritol (60 mL)
- 11/2 tsp vanilla extract (7 mL)
- 2 oz cocoa butter, melted* (60 g)
- 1 cup sour cream (250 mL)
- Liquid sweeteber to equal 1/4 cup sugar (60 mL)
- 1 tbsp sifted powdered erythritol (15 mL)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (2 mL)
- Strawberry Sauce:
- 3 cups frozen, unsweetened strawberries (750 mL)
- Liquid sweetener to equal 1/3 cup sugar (75 mL)
- granular sweetener equivalent
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol (30 mL)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from low-carb-news.blogspot.com
Crust: Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). In medium bowl, place Gluten-free Bake. In small bowl, combine butter, liquid sweetener and vanilla extract. Pour over dry ingredients and stir to combine well. Spread in 8-inch springform pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Filling: In food processor, process cream cheese. Add liquid sweetener, eggs, erythritol and vanilla extract. Process. Add cocoa butter and process, scraping sides occasionally. Pour over baked crust. Bake in preheated oven 25 to 35 minutes, or until set. Add topping and bake another 10 minutes.
Topping: In medium bowl, combine sour cream, liquid sweetener, powdered erythritol and vanilla extract.
Strawberry Sauce: In saucepan, place frozen strawberries and allow to thaw at room temperature. Remove strawberries with slotted spoon and slice them thinly. Return to saucepan. Add liquid sweetener and powdered erythritol. Bring to the boil and simmer until sauce has thickened sufficiently. Refrigerate. Serve strawberry sauce poured over individual slices of cheesecake.
Helpful Hints: *In small bowl, microwave cocoa butter 3 to 4 minutes, or until melted. Be very careful removing the bowl from the microwave oven as the cocoa butter will be very hot.
Yield: 12 or 16 servings
6.1/4.6 g protein
24.0/18.0 g fat
6.5/4.9 g net carbs
You'll also love
- Sesame noodles 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- One-Pan Enchilada Pasta 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Super Moist Zucchini Bread 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Panini 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Orange Cheesecake with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry Chiffon Cake 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Fresh... 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce 4.4/5 (16 Votes)