Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies
Tate's bakeshop Yummmmm
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice or cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cup pumpkin, canned (15oz can)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two sheet pans with silpat or parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix till combined.
Add pumpkin and mix till combined.
Add eggs and vanilla. Mix till combined. Scrape down bowl.
Add flour mixture. Mix till combined.
Add chocolate chips, pecans and cranberries. Mix till just combined, scraping down bowl.
Using a 2 tablespoon ice cream scoop, scoop out cookies two inches apart onto sheet pan. They don't spread much.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the cookies spring back in the middle. This is a soft cookie.
Yield: Five dozen 2-inch cookies.