Pumpkin Gingersnap Parfait
These pumpkin and gingersnap parfaits are the perfect fall dessert! They would even be good for a Thanksgiving dessert!
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 12 Gingersnap Cookies
Adapted from thegourmandmom.com
Crush 8 of the gingersnap cookies.
Beat together the pumpkin, cream cheese, brown sugar, and spices until evenly combined. In a separate bowl, beat together the heavy cream and sugar until thickened.
To assemble the parfaits, divide half of the pumpkin mixture into four cups. Sprinkle half of the gingersnap crumbs over the pumpkin. Spoon about half of the whipped cream over the gingersnaps in the four cups. Sprinkle with the remaining gingersnap crumbs. Spoon the remaining pumpkin over the gingersnap crumbs. Top with the remaining whipped cream. Garnish each parfait with a gingersnap cookie.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Pretzel Parfait 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Taco Bites (David... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- One-Pan Baked Chicken & Sweet... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Bread Machine ~ Cheddar Cheese... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Bauern Kartoffeln (Farmer Style... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Rumchata Cheesecake 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Simply Citrus Cream Cake 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Easter Ham with Apricot Glaze 4.3/5 (23 Votes)