Chunky Apple Bran Muffins
A delicious, fast and easy Chunky Apple Bran Muffins recipe.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box bran muffin mix, 7 ounces plain or with dates
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Spoon mixture evenly into 8 lined muffin cups and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until muffins are golden.
You'll also love
- SANTA MARIA SMOKED PULLED PORK 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mushroom Soup 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Mash 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sautéed Brussels Sprout Slaw with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple-Glazed Pork Roast 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana Split Twinkie Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cajun Smothered Pork Chops 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple-Bacon Sweet Potatoes 4.6/5 (17 Votes)