Cajun Smothered Pork Chops
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 1 lb), trimmed of fat
- 2 teaspoons salt-free extra-spicy seasoning blend
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can zesty diced tomatoes with jalapeño peppers, undrained
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with seasoning blend.
In 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly tender. Push onion to one side of skillet.
Add pork to other side of skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, turning once, until browned.
Add tomatoes. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and cook 4 to 8 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
You'll also love
- Grilled Lamb Chops crusted with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cornbread Amish Easy 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper & Cashew Hummus 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Kielbasa 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Sunday Pot Roast with Pan Gravy 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Meatballs 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple-Bacon Sweet Potatoes 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet-and-Spicy Pork Tenderloin 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe