Orange Glazed Carrots
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
Place carrots in a shallow saucepan, cover with water. Boil until tender.
Drain and return carrots to pan.
Pour orange juice over carrots and mix well. Simmer over medium heat for
about 5 minutes. Stir in brown sugar, butter and salt. Heat until butter
and sugar melt.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Penne a la Vodka 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Satay with peanut-ginger ramen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry & Caramel Date Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli And Cheese Penne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GARLIC & LEMON CHICKEN WITH RED... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Pineapple Jello Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)