Sausage and Stuffing Casserole
This stuffing recipe is like enjoying your green bean casserole & sausage stuffing all in one! Also serves as a hearty dinner, with the kielbasa sausage included.
- 1 package rope type sausage, can be smoked or other flavor
- 3 cups frozen green beans ,cooked according to package directions or use canned, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (6-ounce) package chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1/4 cups butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 85mins
Heat sausage in a non stick skillet over med heat until lightly browned.
Add prepared green beans and remove from heat. In a small bowl combine soup and sour cream. Pour over sausage mixture and stir gently. In a bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. In a sprayed 2 1/2qt baking dish, spoon 1/2 of stuffing mixture then cover with sausage mixture. top with remaining stuffing mixture. Drizzle with chicken stock.
Bake covered at 350°F for 25 to 30 min or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Macaroni & Cheese 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- MEMPHIS SMOKED SIRLOIN ROAST 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- GUNPOWDER SMOKED PORK ROAST 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Honey-Sesame Popcorn Snack Mix 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- My Christmas Fudge 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Quick Creamy Polenta with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Melted Manchego Tortas With... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Crockpot 4.5/5 (6 Votes)