Vegetable, bacon and parmigiana lasagna
Can also be a vegeterian recipy when made without bacon.
- 1 onion
- 4 Parisian mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 1 green pepper
- 250 g of sliced bacon
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 50 g of parmigiana
- 600 g of tomato sauce (preferably with some basil in it)
- Lasagna pasta
- Olive oil
- Some coriander (depending on your taste)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 80mins
First, dice the onion, the Parisian mushrooms, the zucchini and the green pepper. Once finished, pour two spoons of oil in a pan, and put everything you have just diced into it. Wait two or three minutes, and then pour half a glass of water. Then cover. Leave it on four 15 minutes, until the zucchini has completely cooked. When this is done, add the bacon, salt and pepper, the coriander too if wanted, and leave it on until the bacon is all cooked. Once finished, take the water out and set the mixing in a bowl.
Take a big plate (for the oven), pour one spoon of oil in it, and start by covering the bottom of the plate with lasagna pasta, then, cover the pasta with the mix of vegetables and bacon, then tomato sauce, then pasta, and so on until there is nothing left. Before putting the pasta on the tomato sauce, pour a little bit of cream.
Once no more mix is left, try to finish by tomato sauce. Then cover it with cheese (any of your liking really) and put in the preheated oven at 180°C for about 50 minutes. If you see that the cheese is becoming too dark, you can take it out before.
You'll also love
- Tomato Avocado Burgers 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Bobby Flay’s Grilled Potato... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Semi Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- skillet potatoes with peppers... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pork Chops Cacciatore 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Beef Ravioli with Bacon Butter... 4/5 (21 Votes)