Grammie's honey mustard Polish kielbasa
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 8 ounces honey mustard
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Slice kielbasa diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces.
2.In a medium-size skillet saute' kielbasa in ginger ale until they are heated through. Drain well. Arrange the kielbasa on the prepared baking sheet, then sprinkle them with brown sugar.
3.Broil the kielbasa until the brown sugar melts and begins to crystallize, check after 3 to 5 minutes. Serve the kielbasa with honey mustard for dipping.
You'll also love
- Apple and Cheddar Quiche 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry & Orange Pavlovas 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Turkey meatloaf 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Sausage, Mushroom, and Tomato Stew 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Buttermilk Biscuit Pancakes with... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Kielbasa Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)