Cauliflower And Potato Curry
- 4 cups quartered peeled potatoes
- 1 small cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 pinch asafetida
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 big pinch sugar
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 cup wheat berries (optional)
Add all ingredients to a Slow cooker and cook on LOW for approximately six hours. If you're adding wheat berries, cook them on HIGH with an additional cup of water for an hour, then add remaining ingredients and cook on LOW.
With the wheat berries, if things start drying out, add more water.
This recipe yields ?? servings.