Cheddar's Santa Fe Spinach Dip
- 1 medium onion chopped small
- 2 cans spinach drained
- 1 small can plum tomatoes chopped
- 1 can green chiles - (4 oz) chopped, drained
- 1 package cream cheese - (8 oz) room temperature
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 10 ounces grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Saute onion in skillet over medium heat until softened. Add tomatoes and chilies and then cook 2 minutes. Transfer to large bowl and stir in spinach, cheese, cream cheese, half and half and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon mixture into shallow baking dish and bake in 400 degree oven until dip is bubbly and top is light brown, about 35 minutes. Top with a spoon of sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Boston's Union Oyster House's Clam... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Knott's Berry Farm's Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Knott's Berry Farm's Fried Chicken 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- El Torito's Sweet Corn Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Claim Jumper's Garlic Cheese Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butter Lettuce With Goat Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Water Spinach With... 0/5 (0 Votes)