Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
1 mushroom = 3 points
- 1 (10oz) bag baby spinach, rinsed (do not dry)
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup crumbled soft goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp gf bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp plain fat free yogurt
- 2 Tbsp snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stemms removed
1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray baking dish with olive oil spray.
2. Set large skillet over med high heat. Add spinach and cook, stirring until wilted, about 3 minutes. Transfer to cutting board and let cool slightly. Chop spinach and transfer to large bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients except mushrooms.
3. Place mushrooms, stem side down, in prepared baking dish. Bake 5 minutes. Turn mushrooms over; fill evenly with spinach mix. Bake about 15 minutes.