Ham, Swiss and Spinach Quiche
- 3 cups packed baby spinach, chopped
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 9-inch frozen pie crust
- 1/4 lb. sliced ham, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, place it in oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Mist a medium skillet with cooking spray and warm it over medium heat. Cook spinach, stirring often, until wilted. Remove spinach to a paper towel-lined plate and pat dry.
2. Combine eggs, half-and-half and salt in a large bowl and whisk until well mixed. Arrange spinach on pie crust bottom. Scatter ham over soinach. Sprinkle cheese over ham. Pur egg mixture into shell.
3. Place quiche on baking sheet and bake until fillinf is set and crust is golden, about 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes, slice into wedges and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Tiny Tim's Plum Pudding 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey lasagna ( Barefoot Contessa... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Garden Fresh Cream of Tomato Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Glazed Cornish Game Hens... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with Grilled Chicken,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Arugula Pesto Pasta with Ricotta... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Morton's Creamed Spinach 3.8/5 (11 Votes)