Hungry Girl's Mega Chicken and Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: entire recipe
PointsPlus® value 8*
- 1 tbsp. reduced-sodium/lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 3 oz. cooked and chopped skinless chicken breast
- 3 oz. chopped ready-to-eat shrimp
- 1/2 cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 5 medium iceberg lettuce leaves
In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms until softened, about 4 minutes.
Add chicken, shrimp, water chestnuts, and sauce mixture. Cook and stir until mixture is hot, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, and stir in sesame oil and scallions.
Let cool slightly, and then distribute among lettuce leaves!
You'll also love
- Chirmol (Guatemalen Tomato Sauce) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Blue Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Basting Sauce for Grilled Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp-Ritz New... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Craisin Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- WILTED LETTUCE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Oak Leaf Lettuce with Apples,... 0/5 (0 Votes)