Fettuccine Alfredo with King Crab Leg Meat
A simple and easy but delicious recipe. Rich and decadent, this Fettuccine Alfredo with King Crab Leg Meat meal is sure to be a fave of your family and or guests, enjoy!
- 3/4 pound fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 10 button mushrooms, quartered
- 12 canned artichoke heart halves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound king crab leg meat
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Adapted from pacseafood.com
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
Heat butter in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
Add mushrooms and saute until lightly browned. Add artichokes and toss with mushrooms and garlic.
Deglaze the pan with wine for 30 seconds. Add cream and Parmesan; simmer to reduce and thicken for 1-2 minutes.
Add crab and reserved fettuccine and toss to thoroughly heat and coat.
Divide among 4 pasta bowls or plates and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
You'll also love
- Bourbon Apple Pie 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Feta Shrimp Skillet 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Oven Fried Swiss Cheese Chicken... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Rigatoni and Ham 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Macaroni Mold 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Portabella Mushroom Fettuccine 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Asian: Crab Fried Rice 3.9/5 (8 Votes)